Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Winner Is...and Happy Halloween!

The winner today is Susan.
Susan, if you will send me an email and let me know which one of my  patterns you would like, I will get it right out to you. 
I used to love scary movies, but I could never handle the gory ones. Now days, my favorite 'scary' movies are older ones that combine humor with just a bit of scare. Here are some of my all time favorites:
'Arsenic and Old Lace' with Cary Grant
'The Ghost and Mr. Chicken' with Don Knotts
'I Married a Witch' with Veronica Lake
'Murder He Said' with Fred McMurry and Marjorie Main
'It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!'
I hope your day is filled with lots of treats and no tricks! 
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to be your lucky winner! Your patterns and crocheted pieces in your Etsy store are gorgeous. I can hardly wait to get started working on one your beautiful patterns. Thanks again for offering this giveaway and for such an entertaining blog. -Susan

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations, Susan! :)

Sherri said...

you are missed my friend