Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Contest On Face Book

I am having another contest over on the BellaCrochet FaceBook page (I try to have one every week or so.)
This one is Easter themed; I will be giving away pdf copies of several of my patterns.

The Elegant Easter Basket Doily

 Blogger is not letting me add pictures of the other items for some reason, but I am also giving away copies of the Butterflies and Roses Pineapple Doilies Ebook (which contains the Easter Cross Doily), the Spring Time Bouquet and the Easter Bonnet Sachet.  You can see the other designs here:
butterfliesroses
bouquetsachet
I hope you will stop by the Facebook page and enter. http://www.facebook.com/pages/BellaCrochet/195106893710
Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter!

4 comments:

byhooks4u said...

just found your blog. Glad I did..I am now a follower

Ann said...

I am glad you did, too, Vikki! Thanks so much!

Richard Rose said...

Your doilies look far more complicated than the ones I've made so far and I would like a pattern so that I can try them for myself. My entry is in. :)

zenuwpees said...

heel mooi haakwerk proficiat groetjes van Marie-Claire